Kleeny MK2 Premium Record Cleaning Machine
Kleeny MK2 Premium machine offers you even more:
Housing in noble leather look
Combined brush and suction arm
Read here what you can expect from Kleeny:
- Combined suction and brush arm. Brush is simply clicked to the arm.
- Premium brush automatically adapts to the surface of the record and does not need to be held in the hand
- Beautifully designed, very compact housing that takes up little space.
- Cabinet sides made of aluminium composite panels, covered in fine leather look finish, wine red
- Enclosure frame made of dimensionally stable, black ABS plastic - largely manufactured using the 3D printing process.
- Low operating noise thanks to noise insulation and oscillating suction motor
- Silicone feet ensure a secure hold and minimise structure-borne noise
- Practical tray integrated in the unit for the premium brush
- Adapter for dry vacuuming singles.
- Robust, classic switches in high electrical protection class
- Ergonomic puck (plate weight) with magnetic fixing - no screwing or clamping!
- Label protection by rubber lip
- Powerful, reliable platter motor (right and left rotation)
- Plate mandrel in polished stainless steel
- Suction turbine with 250W power - does the drying in 2 revolutions!
- Turntable support made of soft, antistatic cellular rubber
- Internal dirty water tank with integrated drain spout, easy to empty. No hose or clamp necessary.
- Dry blow function (protects against residual moisture and musty smell)
- Suction arm holder made of CNC-milled aluminium
- Bayonet guide - easy swivelling in and out of the suction arm without screws
- Compatible with commercially available cleaning liquids.
The robust switches could also be found in a classic sports car. The gear motor is switched on with the left switch. During washing, the direction of rotation should be changed several times by flipping the switch. The right-hand switch switches on the powerful suction turbine. It only needs 2 revolutions of the turntable and the record is dry. A high-quality record brush is part of the delivery programme. It is placed in a matching tray that is embedded in the housing. This way, the brush is always at hand. On the right in the picture is the tank cap. The unit can be emptied very easily with the help of an outlet spout.
Secure protection for the label
The beautifully shaped puck has a sealing lip on its underside that protects the label from moisture penetration all around. Powerful magnets pull the puck onto the record. So nothing needs to be clamped or screwed. It couldn't be simpler.
Solid and practical
The suction arm guide is made of CNC-turned aluminium. The suction arm is simply swivelled onto the record and slides smoothly onto the record in its guide. All without screws and clamps.
Washing with premium brush attached
A very high-quality washing brush is included in the delivery. With Kleeny MK2 you don't need to hold the brush in your hand. It is simply clicked onto the wash arm. It adapts to the slight unevenness of the plate because it is suspended so that it can move.
When the washing process is finished, you simply remove the brush and switch on the suction. It couldn't be simpler!
Scope of delivery - gets you ready to wash!
- Unit in the desired coulour version including, clamp, suction arm and platter mat
- Suction arm cover for 7 inch records (singles)
- 200 ml Kleeny cleaning lotion - ready to use, in dosage bottle
- Premium record brush as shown
- Connection cable with Euro, Swiss or UK Plug
- Manual in English language
Dimensions without turntable: 280 mm x 145 mm x 230 mm
Weight : 2,7 kg
Power consumption "Suction" : 250 W
Power consumption "Washing" : 12 W
Power consumption "Stand by" : 0 W
Diameter of turntable : 24.5 cm
Dimensions with attached turntable : 375 mm x 245 mm x 230 mm
Electr. connection IEC cable with plug (Euro, Swiss, UK depending of your country)
Electr. voltage : 230V / 50Hz.
Extraction noise : 62 db(A)